What I Shoot
- @AerLingus Thanks for your answer, I bought it through an agency and didn't see any refund policy for the selected… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Cancelling my flight by @AerLingus - was offered 70USD, original TIX price 640USD. Like really? #ScamAlert #scam 5 days ago
- To si musím schovat až mi zase bude někdo říkat, že jsem v té době nežil, tak jak k tomu mohu mít takový odpor. twitter.com/filiphorky/sta… 1 month ago
- Had a blast coaching #python for the first time for @czechitas at @skodadigilab. Girls did really great work!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @jcsrb: retweet if your first IDE was blue https://t.co/cECBrnYsXa 1 month ago
Category Archives: Microsoft SQL Server
In the last months, I made a decision to launch a new blog in my own domain and hosted WordPress. I needed more flexibility over installed plugins and more content control. I would also like to focus more on Big … Continue reading
By the end of 2013 I was looking for a new place to continue my career. During January 2014 I had two great offers. First offer meant to stay with Microsoft and SQL Server, second to marry Teradata.
2013 was quite a busy year. At the start of the year
Sometimes we need to generate current timestamp in a special format (e.g. suffixes for backup files). If we are unlucky that requested format is not supported by CONVERT function and SQL Server version is 2008 R2 and older this might … Continue reading
Although MDX has some similarities with T-SQL these languages are in many ways different. MDX is an acronym for MultiDimensional expression. Nowadays MDX is implemented in many non-Microsoft analytical platforms. Like T-SQL MDX in SQL Server has two usages: Expression … Continue reading
During my interview I got an exam about general IT knowledge and some SQL stuff. However there was a question I was not able to answer right away.
First time I heard of Data Feed Publishing Components was at PASS summit this month. I was immediately interested in this new component. It basically allows you to hide SSIS complexity and overhead from your users by exposing data through … Continue reading